Questions about COVID-19?
Visit or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH for answers.



The Ohio Civil Rights Commission has the authority to enforce Conciliation Agreements and Consent Orders when it is a party to the agreement. If you believe one of the parties did not fulfill the terms of the agreement, please contact your local office to request a compliance review. You will be asked to provide in writing what term(s) the party failed to perform. You will be contacted to discuss the matter with you in more detail.